Thursday, October 16, 2008

Fine, Fabulous and Five months old!


It is hard to believe that our little Bella is 5 months old today, time sure is flying. I now undrstand why parents always say cherish every moment, because they are gone before you know it. Bella is so fun she has such a boisterous laugh loves to smile at her daddy. She thinks her feet are the most interesting thing. She rubs her eyes wth both hands when she is sleepy and it makes me just want to squeeze her so hard for being so cute (I won't pull a Lenny from "of mice..."). I am so very grateful for everyday I am with her, and I am so blessed to have her in my life. I thank God and Debbie everyday for giving me such a beautiful daughter. Happy 5 months, Baby Bella Boo....We love you!

1 comment:

Tres Jolie Julie said...

Such a cutie, it's true! And surely a wardrobe full of now-too-small outfits since she's a big 5 mo. old now. : )